陳思函 - 我變成了我 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳思函 - 我變成了我




我變成了我
I Have Become Me
A1记得每一个感动 奋不顾身地悸动
A1. I Remember every emotion; I was reckless and full of passion.
运气不错 虽然要得不多 但时间 没停止 给我
Luck was on my side. Even though my needs were small, time
A2忘了是怎么度过 反复辩证的寂寞
A2. I've forgotten how I got through it; the loneliness I repeatedly
没有人懂 才等待有人懂 太天真 不聪明 的我
No one understood, so I waited for someone to understand.
B1谁会看见我 另一张脸孔 不再因为爱 而内疚
B1. Who will see my other face, no longer guilty because of love?
谁会告诉我 欢迎再犯错 面对生命的不温柔
Who will tell me it's okay to make mistakes again, to face life's
A3也许什么都没有 反而给得更执着
A3. Maybe there's nothing left, but I'll hold on even tighter.
我的名字 她背负着什么 想推翻 这胆量 我有
My name, what does she carry with her? I want to overthrow,
B2谁会相信我 会渐渐成熟 把遗憾唤成 好朋友
B2. Who will believe in me, who will grow mature, turn regret into a
谁会提醒我 绝不要闪躲 再大的怀疑 都改变不了我
Who will remind me never to hide, no matter how much doubt
B3我会找到我 另一张脸孔 不再因为爱 而内疚
B3. I'll find my other face, no longer guilty because of love.
我会告诉我 欢迎再犯错 面对生命的不温柔
I'll tell myself it's okay to make mistakes again, to face life's
B4我会相信我 会渐渐成熟
B4. I'll believe in myself, I'll grow mature;
把遗憾当成 一个朋友
I'll see regret as a friend.
我会提醒我 绝不要闪躲 因为那些伤痕经过
I'll remind myself never to hide because those scars
我变成了我
I have become me.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.