陳思安 - 滴滴答答的落雨聲 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳思安 - 滴滴答答的落雨聲




滴滴答答的落雨聲
Drip Drop Falling Rain
你甘搁会记得
Will you remember
埔岸边的树啊
The trees by the riverbank,
是咱做夥来种置这
Where we planted them together?
顶头有刻着咱的名
Our names are carved on the trunk.
你讲要离开我
You said you wanted to leave me,
伤心是无算啥
Sadness is nothing,
但是不倘搁讲你爱着我
But if you don't tell me you love me,
滴滴答答ㄟ落雨声
Drip drop, falls the rain,
声声拢像你在叫我
Every sound is like your voice calling me.
往事哪会这呢抹堪
How can our past be so unbearable,
抹堪收煞
So unbearably painful,
阮的感情无够看
My love for you is not enough.
酒醉就无算甚
I'm drunk, but it doesn't matter.
思念着你才是痛苦的折磨
Missing you is the real torment.
滴滴答答ㄟ落雨声
Drip drop, falls the rain,
声声拢置刺激着我
Every sound is driving me crazy.
爱情哪会这呢抹当
How can love be so insignificant?
抹当看破
I can't see it clearly.
不管雨有落多大
No matter how hard it rains,
不管心有多痛
No matter how much my heart aches,
你哪想着
Do you wonder,
阮甘搁会心痛
If my heart still breaks?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.