陳怡婷 - 想你的时候 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳怡婷 - 想你的时候




想你的时候
Thinking of You
你走了让我怎么过
You left me, what am I to do?
你走了让我怎么活
You left me, how am I to survive?
许多的话还没有说
So many things left unsaid,
就这样你走了
You suddenly left.
你说你永远爱我
You said you'd love me forever,
你说你会让我快乐
You said you'd make me happy.
这一切都成梦了
It's all just a dream now.
我们的爱谁来负责
Who is going to take responsibility for our love?
想你的时候你是否会想我
When I think of you, do you think of me?
想着我们从前的快乐
Remembering our past happiness,
想你的时候你是否会想我
When I think of you, do you think of me?
是否我们真的彼此忘了呢
Have we both truly forgotten each other?
想你的时候你是否会想我
When I think of you, do you think of me?
算了吧我会重新来过
Oh well, I can start over.
窗外的大雨滂沱
The rain pours hard outside,
屋内的我那么失落
Inside, I'm filled with sorrow,
一杯一杯酒将我烧着
Burning my soul with drinks one after another,
就这样我醉了
That's how I get drunk,
时间是疗伤的药
Time heals wounds,
可我忘你却忘不了
But I can't seem to forget you
如今的我对你好
I'm doing well now,
就在梦里对我微微一笑
In my dreams, I see you smile.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.