陳怡婷 - 想你的時候 (with 林孟宗) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳怡婷 - 想你的時候 (with 林孟宗)




想你的時候 (with 林孟宗)
Thinking of you (with Lin Mengzong)
无心那会有心疼 摸不着你心肝
Without a heart, how could there be heartache? I can't touch your liver and heart
无风那会有风声 你和别人走这相偎
Without wind, how could there be the sound of wind? You walk arm in arm with someone else
无心那会有心疼 你只有为伊在牵挂
Without a heart, how could there be heartache? You only care for her
无风那会有风声 情路一人走
Without wind, how could there be the sound of wind? I walk alone on the road of love
有心才会有心疼 为什么慢慢冷淡我
Only with a heart can there be heartache, why do you gradually grow cold towards me?
有风那会有风声 你相信别人无信我
Only with wind can there be the sound of wind, you believe others and not me
有心才会有心疼 你的热情已经变寒
Only with a heart can there be heartache, your passion has turned cold
无风那会有风声
Without wind, how could there be the sound of wind?
一个人卡快活
I'm happy alone.
我不要 甲你 过着冷战的生活
I don't want to live a life of cold war with you.
若无你的陪伴 越爱越感觉孤单
Without your company, the more I love, the more lonely I feel.
爱情听无声 我嘛拢看没着影
Love is silent, I can't see it.
起起落落的情歌
Ups and downs, a love song,
归气唱乎煞
I can't sing it anymore.
想你的时候会心痛 感情慢慢变化
When I think of you, my heart aches, and our feelings slowly change
无风那会有风声 是不是已经无爱我
Without wind, how could there be the sound of wind? Have you stopped loving me?
想你的时候会心痛 你的热情已经变寒
When I think of you, my heart aches, and your passion has turned cold
无风那会有风声
Without wind, how could there be the sound of wind?
一个人卡快活
I'm happy alone.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.