Priscilla Chan - Dancing Boy - Live In Hong Kong / 2014 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Priscilla Chan - Dancing Boy - Live In Hong Kong / 2014




Dancing Boy - Live In Hong Kong / 2014
Dancing Boy - Live In Hong Kong / 2014
陣陣夜幕就是他的漆黑舞衣
Your nightly garb, the 漆black of night.
夜夜獨在路上 他總沒名字
Every night on the streets, you have no name.
默默用勁地讓身驅扭與擺
In quiet strength, you twist and sway your frame.
勁度漸令訥悶街燈亦斜視
Your momentum makes the dull streetlights question.
像在獨白某些故事 落漠是那些故事
As if in monologue, some stories to tell, indifference is their theme.
Dancing Boy 像無奈 他與影 像期待
Dancing Boy, like helplessness, you and your shadow, like hope.
若是寂寞 問問可否我知
If in solitude, may I know if you desire company?
別獨蕩在路上 瘋瘋地行事
Cease to wander alone on the streets, acting so frenzied.
(夜夜獨在路上根本為何事
(Why are you always alone on the street?
若是落漠 但願分擔孤單拍子
If in desolation, may you share the beat of your loneliness?
暫別念著舊日一些舊名字
Suspend your thoughts of old, forgotten names.
寂寞亦是我的故事 落漠是我的故事
Solitude is also my story, and desolation is mine.
Dancing Boy 別無奈
Dancing Boy, do not despair.
(Dancing Boy Who Are You Dance With Me
(Dancing Boy, who are you dancing with? Me?
擁我影 入懷內 (Lonely You Lonely Me Solo Fool!
Embrace my shadow, hold me close. (Lonely you, lonely me, solo fool!)
牽我手 共期待
Take my hand, let's hope together.





Авторы: Chun Keung Lam, Ayumi Date, Takayuki Inoue


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.