Priscilla Chan - 到處留情 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Priscilla Chan - 到處留情




到處留情
A Roving Wanderer
十二號 漫步加州的果園
On the twelfth day, strolling through the orchards of California,
遺失一臉幽怨
I cast aside a look of longing.
沒對你 再有留戀
For you, I no longer yearn.
十六號 沐浴九州的溫泉
On the sixteenth day, bathing in the hot springs of Kyushu,
遺失癡心一片
I discarded a heart that had been foolishly devoted.
大概我 情緒快要復元
My emotions are slowly beginning to heal.
手裏 行李 送檢
I check in my luggage,
再不過重 沒有懷念
Free of the weight of longing.
自嘲 自傷 自憐
Self-pity, self-harm, self-loathing,
已成過期舊證件
Are now expired credentials.
逐點留低掛念
I left behind my memories,
直到沒法心軟
Until my heart no longer softened.
沒故意 留下底片
I deliberately did not keep any negatives,
捕捉 幸福的片段
To capture fragments of happiness.
這張明信片
This postcard,
路邊一角任選
Chosen from a random corner.
沒故意 提及辛酸
I deliberately did not mention my heartache,
換取 陌生的掛念
To gain the sympathy of strangers.
不知你那張臉
I wonder, what has become of your face,
留在那間酒店?
Left in that distant hotel?
二十號 大笨鐘的陰影前
On the twentieth day, in the shadow of Big Ben,
還清所有虧欠
I paid off all my debts.
贖過了 我那晴天
I redeemed my sunny days.
廿六號 復活島的古蹟前
On the twenty-sixth day, in front of the ancient relics of Easter Island,
留低貪嗔癡怨
I left behind my greed, my anger, my resentment,
或藉故 忘記帶往樂園
Or perhaps I simply forgot to take them to paradise.
禱告 在聖母院
I prayed at Notre Dame,
我的聖母 沒有浮現
But my Lady did not appear to me.
默哀 在山手線
I mourned on the Yamanote Line,
旅途太長 夜太短
The journey was too long, the night too short.
號哭 在彰化縣
I wept in Changhua County,
害怕被你聽見
Afraid that you would hear me.
沒故意 留下底片
I deliberately did not keep any negatives,
捕捉 幸福的片段
To capture fragments of happiness.
風光明信片
The postcard with the beautiful view,
並非寫信地點
Is not where the letter was written.
沒故意 提及辛酸
I deliberately did not mention my heartache,
換取 陌生的掛念
To gain the sympathy of strangers.
P.S.再說一遍 前事已經湮遠
P.S. I'll say it again, the past is gone.





Авторы: Wyman Wong, Hui Yang Chen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.