陳慧琳 - 懦弱 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳慧琳 - 懦弱




懦弱
Cowardice
懦弱
Cowardice
一向天真地遐想共你不错 我俩有合衬星座
Always naive, fantasizing that things would be good between us, I mean we have compatible horoscopes.
所爱所不爱 绝对太配合 不加思索地爱你一个!
What you love and what you don't, it's all so in sync, without thinking I loved you, only you!
所有天真像堤坝被雨冲破 你说你没法安坐
All the innocence broke through the dam like the rain, you said you couldn't settle down.
装作听不见 垂着脸的我 甚至愿哑忍更多!
Pretending not to hear, I hung my head and was even willing to endure more in silence!
只因 从没有勇气 人独个地飞 害怕被放弃
Because I've never had the courage to fly alone, I'm afraid of being abandoned.
被置之不理 我懦弱地挽留你 乐于欺骗自己!
I'm ignored, I cowardly try to keep you, and I'm happy to deceive myself!
只因 从没有勇气 人独个地飞
Because I've never had the courage to fly alone.
为爱被刺痛 是某种福气
Being hurt by love is a kind of blessing.
一切早知 事前我没有生气 决意困在你天地
If I had known everything in advance, I wouldn't have been angry, I would have chosen to be trapped in your world.
想到总好过 回复我一个 被岁月狠狠处死!
Thinking about it is better than you leaving me, to be killed mercilessly by time!
只因 从没有勇气 人独个地飞 害怕被放弃
Because I've never had the courage to fly alone, I'm afraid of being abandoned.
被置之不理 我懦弱地挽留你 乐于欺骗自己!
I'm ignored, I cowardly try to keep you, and I'm happy to deceive myself!
只因 从没有勇气 来洒脱地飞
Because I've never had the courage to fly freely.
愿放下尊卑 其他都不理 我懦弱静待转机
I'm willing to let go of pride and everything else, I'll cowardly wait for a change.
常担心到晨曦 遗失你永远伤悲!
I always worry about the morning, when I lose you I'll be forever sad!





Авторы: SHAO QI CHEN, TIAN AI LIN


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.