陳慧琳 - 最佳位置 - перевод текста песни на английский

最佳位置 - 陳慧琳перевод на английский




最佳位置
Best Position
我也數過 排著隊等討好你有幾個
I've also counted; how many have waited in line to seek favor with you?
還未有新空缺 來容納我
There aren't any new vacancies yet that can accommodate me.
正選只得一個 候選經已太多
There's only one starting position but there are too many candidates.
我細心想過 停在今天這一處也不錯
I've given it careful consideration and stopping right here and now isn't bad either.
越過知己的親密 然而未有擁吻過
Crossing the boundaries of intimacy of a confidante yet I haven't even received a kiss.
共你這麼的曖昧 已得到甚多
Being this ambiguous with you has already given me so much.
無論你喜歡誰 請你記住留下給我這位置
No matter who you like, please remember to leave this position for me.
時常在內心一隅 空出幾吋為我堅持
Always clear out a few inches in a corner of your heart for me to insist on.
同渡半生 亦有張椅子 是否愛還是其次
Spending the rest of our lives together with a chair; is love even a priority?
只想你依然 亦想得起我不是 任你處置
I only want you to still remember, and not forget that I'm not at your disposal.
女友一走過 鄰坐空位都可以坐一坐
When your girlfriend walks past, I can sit in the empty seat next to you.
若你珍惜我 不如從來沒有愛戀過
If you cherish me, it's better to never have loved me.
互有好感的尊重 更加可貴麼
The respect of having a mutual affection is perhaps more precious.
無論你喜歡誰 請你記住留下給我這位置
No matter who you like, please remember to leave this position for me.
時常在內心一隅 空出幾吋為我堅持
Always clear out a few inches in a corner of your heart for me to insist on.
同渡半生 亦有張椅子 是否愛還是其次
Spending the rest of our lives together with a chair; is love even a priority?
比不上戀人 但廝守一輩子
She may not be your girlfriend but we'll stick together for life.
無論你喜歡誰 請你繼續留下身邊這個位置
No matter who you like, please continue to leave this position by your side for me.
時常在內心一隅 剩低幾吋 留給這女子
Always leave a few inches in a corner of your heart for this girl.
誰共你好 都不礙事 我都會衷心支持
It doesn't matter who you're with, I will always support you.
未必所有關係 亦受得起刺激 但我可以
Not all relationships can withstand challenges, but I can.
虔誠地 熱戀一輩子
I am a devout believer of being in love for a lifetime.
共你也許 真的不容易
Perhaps, it truly isn't easy with you.
喜歡你 最好不要講
It's best to not confess that I like you.
安守這位置
I just want to stick to this position.





Авторы: Wei Wen Huang, Ying Qi Feng, Billy Chan


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.