陳曉東 - 淡然一周 - перевод текста песни на английский

淡然一周 - 陳曉東перевод на английский




淡然一周
Serene Week
完美周末
Perfect Weekend
宁静过了七天我仍
Seven peaceful days have passed, I'm still
在存活 视听 不混淆
Alive, seeing, hearing, clear-minded.
未给纷扰的报导 去掩没
Not letting the chaotic news drown me,
没夸张 没渲染 平实有
No exaggeration, no sensationalism, just a simple,
讲不出的快活
Unspeakable joy.
负面的 不必给拉阔
No need to magnify the negativity,
迎面发生的 不必太像
What unfolds before me doesn't need to resemble
荷里活
Hollywood.
针孔里面
Within the pinhole,
再挑拨
They further provoke,
难道就刺激到市面
Is it to stimulate the market?
又蓬勃 事不关己
Another boom, it's none of my business,
何必生气 随便你在擦着火焰
Why get angry? You can keep fanning the flames,
我未想泼 头条新闻
I won't pour fuel. Headline news
只得挖苦与刻薄
Is filled with sarcasm and harshness,
又怎可以当做话题娱乐
How can it be treated as entertainment?
还情愿一过也淡然
I'd rather let it pass with serenity,
一刀两断 不看周刊
A clean break, not reading weekly magazines,
但我相当快乐
But I'm quite happy.
扮作辛辣
Acting spicy,
是否掩饰那内容
Is it to mask the content that's
太苍白 没偷听 没偷拍
Too pale? No eavesdropping, no secret filming,
难道每段报导只剩
Is every report left with just
雪白空格?
Blank spaces?
头条新闻 只得挖苦与刻薄
Headline news is filled with sarcasm and harshness,
又怎可以当做话题娱乐
How can it be treated as entertainment?
还情愿一过也淡然 甚少事件
I'd rather let it pass with serenity, there are few events
不看周刊 没有减少我的快乐
Worth reading in weekly magazines, it doesn't diminish my happiness.
全民皆兵 只得挖苦与刻薄
Everyone's a soldier, only sarcasm and harshness prevail,
又怎可以当做话题娱乐
How can it be treated as entertainment?
还情愿一过也淡然
I'd rather let it pass with serenity,
甚少事件
There are few events
不看周刊 没有减少我的快乐
Worth reading in weekly magazines, it doesn't diminish my happiness.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.