陳柏宇 - 醫生的悲哀 - перевод текста песни на английский

醫生的悲哀 - 陳柏宇перевод на английский




醫生的悲哀
Doctor's Lament
情感至深 誰都感激我懂救助有情人
Highly emotional, everyone thanks me for showing them how to save love
團圓盛況 位位都有份
They all get a happy ending
如此細心 旁邊都得救 得我自己當陪襯
I'm so considerate, everyone around me gets saved, but I end up as the one in the background
猶如路過 未得到過一吻
Like an ordinary passerby, I've never even gotten a kiss
蜜運若是碰壁 總想到我 都解答過
When love goes off the rails, they always come to me for advice
成為專家救過命又如何
I've become an expert at saving lives, but what good does that do me?
這晚有誰來伴我
Who will be there to comfort me tonight?
走錯路 情緣尚可惡補
If you take a wrong turn, love can still be patched up
保證可終老
I guarantee it will last forever
醫生的傷卻永不好
But the doctor's wounds are never healed
贏盡萬般仰慕 危難亦拯救到
I earn everyone's admiration, and I save them from danger
差點覺得鼓舞
For a moment, I feel encouraged
無奈救到我那張方卻未看到
But sadly, the prescription I need for myself never gets filled
調好暗燈 回家應該記得慰問你情人
Dim the lights, when you get home, remember to comfort your lover
和平共處 始終需要忍
Coexisting peacefully requires patience
平息鬥爭 甜品的香氣哄得她 多麼興奮
End the fighting, the smell of dessert gets her so excited
才明白到 諒解所以拉近
Now I understand, forgiveness brings you closer together
蜜運遇著痛苦 必需見我 怎可錯過
When love becomes painful, you have to see me, how could you miss out?
堂堂專家救過命又如何
I'm a famous expert at saving lives, but what good does that do me?
我痛了誰來問我
When I'm hurting, who asks me?
走錯路 情緣尚可惡補
If you take a wrong turn, love can still be patched up
保證可終老
I guarantee it will last forever
醫生的傷你看不到
You don't see the doctor's wounds
贏盡萬般仰慕 原來未必愛到
I earn everyone's admiration, but it doesn't mean they love me
差點已經鼓舞
For a moment, I was feeling encouraged
無奈救到我那張方永未送到
But sadly, the prescription I need for myself is never delivered
誰人若走錯路 回頭便很快好
If someone takes a wrong turn, they can quickly get back on the right path
醫生已經知道 (督促你怎去做)
The doctor will tell you what to do
幾傷都可以醫得好
You can always recover from any wound
贏盡萬般仰慕 誰來亦拯救到
I earn everyone's admiration, and I save them from danger
有什麼醫不好
Is there anything I can't cure?
無奈救到我最佳方法未見到
Sadly, the best cure for me is nowhere to be seen





Авторы: 陳西敏


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.