陳浩德 feat. 方伊琪 - 打情罵俏 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳浩德 feat. 方伊琪 - 打情罵俏




打情罵俏
Bickering and Chiding
你想講惡我實唔怕 豈願無端遭責罵
You want to talk viciously, I really don't care,Why be unjustly blamed?
知否女人責任要管家 家中工夫懶做太過差
Do you know that it's a woman's responsibility to keep house?Laziness at housework is just too bad.
我口乾睇嚇個茶壺 完全未有茶
My mouth is dry. I looked at the teapot,Empty as can be!
三家缺一我實要打啦 打左八圈你重要打
Mahjong is missing part of the set; I'll have to hit you.You've already played eight rounds, and yet you still want to play.
未曾食過半鋪滿糊我實要打定啦
Never having eaten a complete hand of mahjong,I will certainly have to hit you now
唔係我立亂將你話 家務拋開去打牌應該遭責罵
It's not that I want to criticize you for no reason,Neglecting housework to play cards is truly condemnable
唔憤氣任你將我罵 我難作罷 要我受氣聽你話 好話
Not angry enough to let you scold me,I can't just let this go;I must make you angry and hear you scold me.Nice words.
豈能容讓唔順氣點下
How can I tolerate it; my mood is sour.
你再亂咐講說話 拿我又再打多八圈架
If you continue to spout nonsense,Then I will hit you 8 more times.
你若再沉迷落去 家務完全唔願掛
If you continue to be obsessed with this,You'll completely neglect housework.
點算係沉迷落去 只係大眾娛樂下
How can this be called an obsession?It's just a social pastime.
又唔係賭狗馬 你當系王爺咁大曬 令我笑跌棚牙
It's not like you're a gambler addicted to gambling on horses or dogs.You act like you're some big shot, and it makes me want to laugh.
我地成伴侶共訂佳話 應要互助互愛相關心
We are a couple who have agreed to be together,We should help, love, and care about each other.
才算是好對象 既是名份已訂下
Only then will we be considered good partners.Since our status as a couple has already been set,
創造個好家庭 應份以家庭為上 個人就當等下
Let's create a happy home.Family should come first, personal matters can wait.
我父母有家財豈會日日去捱罵 又點會夜夜去捱罵
My parents are wealthy, so why would I be scolded every day?And why would I be scolded every night?
你唔願顧家至有人話 小姐鍾意你無權任意查
You don't care about your home, so people talk about you,My lady, you like him, but you have no right to investigate him.
你持住有的家財有的聲價 就咪出嫁
Since you rely on your wealth and reputation,Don't get married.
你咪出聲餵行人會話你啞架 你語語咱咁相逼
Don't speak or you'll be called mute.You're so aggressive.
我氣點下 我係財主女啵 我不聽寒酸話
How can I not be angry? I am the daughter of a wealthy family!I will not listen to such mean words.
你入得我門便成我家下 你就要聽我話 不講金錢
Once you enter my family, you become part of my family.Then you must listen to me and stop talking about money.
金錢難道你唔重視 你做個小職員
Don't you value money? You are just a petty official.
我不過為愛才至咁心嫁咋
I only married you for love.
既係捱窮願意跟我咁就唔該你去煲茶
Since you are willing to endure poverty and be with me,Then you must make the tea.





Авторы: Gu Qu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.