陳淑樺 - 长相忆 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳淑樺 - 长相忆




长相忆
Remembering for Eternity
长相忆
Remembering for Eternity
若不是山高水长路坎坷
If not for the high mountains and distant waters, the arduous journey
怎知道什么是成长 滋味涌心间
How would I know the true meaning of growth, the taste flooding my heart?
若不是少年轻狂不能原谅
If not for the wild and reckless youth I can't forgive
怎知道爱和恨的差别在什么地方
How would I know the difference between love and hate?
漫漫的岁月 故事的渊源
The long years, the stories of the past
都变成了我等待你的双眼
Have all become my eyes waiting for you
拥抱了过错 轻抚了创伤
Embracing my mistakes, soothing my wounds
才有了今天握紧你的坚忍双手
Only then could I hold your determined hands tightly today
若不是经历了黑夜和动荡
If not for experiencing darkness and turmoil
怎知道用什么心情欣赏欢乐和悲伤
How would I know how to appreciate joy and sorrow?
若不是深情蜜意经过了雨打风霜
If not for the deep love and affection weathering the storms
怎知道落花虽落流水更长
How would I know that even when flowers wither, rivers flow on?
长长的离别 记忆的隐现
The long separation, the flicker of memories
让陌生的心情回到那从前
Allowing the unfamiliar emotions to return to the past
不变的爱情 不必再追悔
Unchanging love, no need to regret
让疲惫的记忆又有了最初的容颜
Allowing the weary memories to regain their original appearance






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.