陳珊妮 feat. 呂士軒 - 成為一個厲害的普通人 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳珊妮 feat. 呂士軒 - 成為一個厲害的普通人




成為一個厲害的普通人
Becoming a Powerful Ordinary Person
用三個詞 描述一下你現在的生活
Describe your current life in three words.
他想了很久 面對未來一切毫無把握
He thought for a long time, facing the future with no sense of direction.
原來生活不過是 停下來就傾倒的單車
He realized that life is like a bicycle, if you stop, it will fall down.
帶走了他最愛的創作歌手
It took away his favorite singer-songwriter.
這才看懂 慢性的無力感 是什麼
Only then did he understand what chronic powerlessness was.
他第一次 感覺愛情漸漸死於行動
It was the first time he felt love gradually dying in action.
與七百萬人 逆向而來的惡寒交手
He was confronted with the chills of seven million people going against the tide.
有人單身怕了啊 有人正逃離該死的家
Some were afraid of being single, some were running away from their damned homes.
大人們忙著包裝傷口藉口
Adults were busy covering their wounds with excuses.
補補縫縫 深怕再失去什麼
Stitching and patching, afraid of losing anything else.
我要成為 小王子的那朵玫瑰
I want to be the rose in The Little Prince.
我要成為 風之谷的一段配樂
I want to be the soundtrack to Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind.
我要成為 當年的我的志願
I want to be the dream I had back then.
用三個詞 描述一下你現在的生活
Describe your current life in three words.
他想了很久 比從前在意別人怎麼說
He thought for a long time, caring more about what others think than before.
原來孤獨不過是 來自一點點與眾不同
He realized that loneliness comes from being a little different.
記憶正疊加淡出舊愛摯友
Memories are gradually fading out, old loves and friends.
生死病痛 提醒我抓緊什麼
Life and death, pain, remind me to hold on to what.
那些過去的知音 像嘴邊淡去的煙霧
Those former kindred spirits, like smoke fading from the mouth.
逐漸冷卻的赤子心 也大幅降低情緒的限度
The gradually cooling childlike heart also greatly reduces the limit of emotions.
悲傷再重依舊拉不下臉
No matter how heavy the sadness is, you still can't bring yourself to cry.
像那句我愛你在大人世界裡依舊插不上嘴
Like that "I love you", it still can't be uttered in the adult world.
可笑的是 點了根菸卻點不著這的火花
It's ridiculous that you light a cigarette but can't light the spark of this.
成為個夾心學著說謊 外面再塗上他們喜歡的果醬
Become a sandwich, learn to lie, and put the jam they like on the outside.
總有天我會打破那扇窗戶的
One day, I'll break that window.
反正從來不屑他們的大拇哥
Anyway, I've never cared about their thumbs-up.
總有天當我脫下紗布了
One day, when I take off the gauze.
誰都別想別想再掐住了
No one, no one, can hold me back anymore.
我要成為 小王子的那朵玫瑰 (不再沈睡了 不再害怕成見的)
I want to be the rose in The Little Prince (no longer asleep, no longer afraid of prejudice).
(勇氣都是珍貴的 都是珍貴的)
(Courage is precious, precious).
我要成為 風之谷的一段配樂 (不再心碎的 那個聲音)
I want to be the soundtrack to Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (no longer heartbroken, that voice).
(一定能被聽見的 一定能被聽見的)
(It will definitely be heard, it will definitely be heard).
我要成為 煙盒裡最後那根菸 (不再被拒絕的 沒人能夠)
I want to be the last cigarette in the pack (no longer rejected, no one can).
(把那把火熄滅的 把那把火熄滅的)
(Put out that fire, put out that fire).
我要成為自己 (就是今天了 是今天了)
I want to be myself (it's today, it's today).
拒絕被世界改變
Refuse to be changed by the world.
可以的
We can do it.
我們可以的
We can do it.
可以的
We can do it.





Авторы: Shi Xuan Lu, Shan Ni Chen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.