陳珊妮 - 星光下我記得 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳珊妮 - 星光下我記得




星光下我記得
Under the Starlight, I Remember
沒到過大西洋底
Although I haven't been to the bottom of the Atlantic,
不代表沒經歷 漂流的刺激
Doesn't mean I haven't experienced the thrill of drifting.
沒能等到流星雨
Although I couldn't wait for the meteor shower,
不代表沒期許 仰望天空的樂趣
Doesn't mean I didn't expect the joy of looking up at the sky.
宇宙裡 銀河也是
In the universe, the Milky Way is also
一條微不足道的小溪
An insignificant stream.
愛你這顆星 三生有幸
It's a blessing to love you, my star,
其他光明 都不再驚喜
No other light surprises me anymore.
每一次想起 那次旅行
Every time I think of that trip,
都像吻醒 整個太陽系
It's like kissing the entire solar system awake.
天空有沒有回憶
Does the sky have memories,
證明我曾追尋 另一朵心靈
To prove that I once pursued another soul?
海洋寫不寫日記
Does the ocean keep a diary,
證明我曾航行 因為無限好奇
To prove that I once sailed because of infinite curiosity?
遇見你 我的生命
Meeting you, my life
像是白堊紀 沒有寒冰
Was like the Cretaceous period without ice.
我們兩顆星 軌跡相遇
Our two stars, our paths meet,
茫茫命運 像是天注定
A vast fate, as if destined.
從此兩顆心 無限靠近
From now on, two hearts infinitely close,
射手天秤 火與風呼應
Sagittarius Libra, fire and wind responding.
愛情的軌跡 相交必相離
The trajectory of love, destined to intersect and depart,
所以我只想與你 永遠平行
So I only want to be parallel to you, forever.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.