Danny Chan - 回望 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни Danny Chan - 回望




回望
Looking back
我在這街中痛哭過
Amidst these streets, I've wept in vain,
共你相戀問為了何
Our love, a question I can't sustain.
令我覺得心碎
You shattered my heart,
明白回憶是傻
Our memories, a foolish start.
在那街的這一角
At this corner, where we embraced,
共你緊緊的抱擁過
Your touch, a memory that's replaced.
現我覺得冰凍
Now, I'm frozen,
流露了這碎心
My broken heart shown.
漫長夜裏只痛心
Through endless nights, I suffer deep,
在回望你的吸引
Recalling your allure, I weep.
在期待你這刻降臨
I wait for the moment you'll return,
能將歡迎來變真
And our broken promises will burn.
但求讓你的愛心
But your love, a distant dream,
令長夜裏的淚痕
Tears flow freely, a broken stream.
在寧靜晚風中斷魂
In the tranquil breeze, my soul is torn,
Now I close my eyes
Now I close my eyes, my heart forlorn.
在這刻只覺不快
This moment, a haunting plea,
被你狠狠地斷了涯
You've cast me aside, setting me free.
令我再感冰冷
I'm left in the cold,
遺下無邊哀痛
Endless sorrow, a story untold.





Авторы: J. Howard, M. Richardson, K. Forrester


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.