陳綺貞 - 下个星期去英国 (Go to England Next Week) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳綺貞 - 下个星期去英国 (Go to England Next Week)




下个星期去英国 (Go to England Next Week)
Next Week to England
你收了行李下個星期要去英國,
You packed your bags to England next week,
遙遠的故事記得帶回來給我,
Remember to bring back distant stories for me,
我知道你想要,卻又不敢對我說,
I know what you want, but you're afraid to tell me,
因為我已改變太多。
Because I've changed too much.
你改了一個名字也準備換工作,
You changed a name and prepared to change a job,
你開始了新的戀情有一些困惑,
You started a new love affair with some confusion,
我知道你想要,卻又不敢對我說,
I know what you want, but you're afraid to tell me,
因為你已改變太多。
Because you've changed too much.
你寫了好幾首屬於你的歌,
You wrote many songs that belong to you,
這樣的歌隱藏了太多苦澀,
Such songs hide too much bitterness,
我知道你想要
I know what you want,
卻又不敢對我說,
But you're afraid to tell me,
因為我曾是你,我曾是你,
Because I used to be you, I used to be you,
無話不說的朋友。
An intimate friend.
因為,我們改變太多。
Because we've changed too much.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.