陳綺貞 - 倔強愛情的勝利 (Live 版) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳綺貞 - 倔強愛情的勝利 (Live 版)




倔強愛情的勝利 (Live 版)
Triumph of Stubborn Love (Live Version)
剛剛那首歌叫做 "下個星期去英國"
The last song was called "Next Week to England"
這是一首跟友誼有關的歌
It's a song about friendship
我想大家應該跟我一樣
I think everyone should be like me
在念書的時候會有很好的朋友
When I was in school, I had very good friends
然後一起編織未來的夢想
And together we wove dreams for the future
但是多年以後你可能發現他帶著他的夢想越走越遠
But many years later, you may find that he takes his dreams farther and farther away
或是你帶著他的夢想卻不敢走到他的面前
Or you take his dreams but dare not walk in front of him
我想這可能就是一種成長的感覺
I guess this might be a feeling of growth
於是我寫了這樣的一首歌
So I wrote such a song
唱完了友誼的歌
After singing the song about friendship
接下來我要唱的這首歌是跟愛情有關
The next song I'm going to sing is about love
"倔強愛情的勝利"
"Triumph of Stubborn Love"
我的過去 未來 視線所及
My past, future, and everything in my sight
全都是你的假想敵
Are all your imaginary enemies
我的關心 治療你殘缺的自信
My care heals your damaged confidence
我是你不容懷疑的決定
I'm your unwavering decision
我們才有了共同的話題
That's when we had common topics to talk about
我們的晚餐才能再繼續
That's when we could continue our dinner
這就是我們所謂的友誼?
Is this what we call friendship?
是誰容許你侵犯我的回憶
Who allowed you to invade my memories?
亂翻我的抽屜檢查受傷的痕跡?
To rummage through my drawers, searching for traces of pain?
就算我愛你也未必會愛上你
Even if I love you, it doesn't mean I'll fall for you
溫柔的暴力欺騙的權力
The violence of gentleness, the power of deception
我們才有了共同的難題
That's when we had a common problem
我們的未來要不要再繼續?
Should we continue our future together?
這就是我們所謂的 愛情?
Is this what we call love?
我們才有了共同的難題
That's when we had a common problem
我們的晚餐要不要再繼續
Should we continue our dinner?
這就是我們所謂的 愛情?
Is this what we call love?
我的自由全都送給你
I gave you all my freedom
好的壞的 全都放棄
The good and the bad, I gave up everything
這就是你倔強愛情的勝利
This is the triumph of your stubborn love
得到的也許是
What you get might be
你不要的結局
The ending you don't want





Авторы: Chen Qi Zhen Qi Zhen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.