陳綺貞 - 別送我回家 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳綺貞 - 別送我回家




別送我回家
Don't Walk Me Home
所以我 不喜歡你送我回家
So I don't like you walking me home
不喜歡你目送的眼光 明知道這才是我離開 追尋的答案
I don't like your eyes following me Knowing that this is the answer I left and sought
放輕鬆 不然眼淚就要 就要 讓自己放輕鬆 一個人走路回家
Relax or tears will come I must calm down and walk home alone
也許我 並不擅長隨波逐流
Maybe I'm not good at going with the flow
有一個絕對的角落 在那裡我們不慌不忙 不失落不遺憾 不孤單 在完美的宇宙 不是嗎
There is an absolute corner Where we are not in a hurry, not lost, not regretful, not lonely In a perfect universe, isn't it?
不完美的時候 記得我在你左右
When it's not perfect, remember I'm with you
你知道我所有的一切 像宇宙知道書外的世界 我在你的眼裡看見孤獨以外的自己
You must know everything about me Like the universe knows the world outside the book I see myself in your eyes, beyond loneliness
所以我不喜歡你送我回家 不喜歡離別的感傷 你總會成全我每一分一秒的妄想
So I don't like you walking me home I don't like the sadness of goodbyes You always fulfill every wish of mine
要不要 今天我們這樣 好不好
Let's do this today Okay?
讓自己放輕鬆 今天我們不回家 今天我們不回家 今天我們不回家 不回家 今天我們不回家 今天我們不回家 今天我們不回家
Relax ourselves Let's not go home today Let's not go home today Let's not go home today Let's not go home today Let's not go home today Let's not go home today
今天我們...
Today we...





Авторы: Chen Qi Zhen Qi Zhen


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.