陳綺貞 - 我喜歡上你時的内心活動 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳綺貞 - 我喜歡上你時的内心活動




我喜歡上你時的内心活動
My Inner Monologue When I Fell for You
在九月 潮湿的车厢
In September, inside the humid train car
你看着车窗
You gaze out the window
窗外它 水管在开花
Outside, water pipes bloom
椅子在异乡 树叶有翅膀
Chairs in foreign lands, leaves with wings
上海的街道 雪山在边上
Shanghai streets, snow mountains at the edge
你靠着车窗 我心脏一旁
You lean against the window, my heart beside
我们去哪
Where are we going, ooh
你看那 九点钟方向
Look, in the nine o'clock direction
日内瓦湖的房子 贵吗
The houses by Lake Geneva, are they expensive?
世界上 七千个地方
Seven thousand places in the world
我们定居哪
Where shall we settle down?
告诉我 答案是什么
Tell me, what's the answer?
你喜欢去哪
Where do you like to go?
青海或三亚 冰岛或希腊
Qinghai or Sanya, Iceland or Greece
南美不去吗 沙漠你爱吗
Not going to South America? Do you love the desert?
我问太多了
I'm asking too much
知道吗 这里的雨季只有一两天
Did you know? The rainy season here lasts only a day or two
白昼很长 也很短 夜晚有三年
Daytime is long, and also short, the night lasts three years
知道吗 今天的消息
Did you know? Today's news
说一号公路上 那座桥断了
Says the bridge on Highway One is broken
我们还去吗 要不再说呢
Are we still going? Or should we talk about it later?
会修一年吧 一年能等吗
It will take a year to fix, can we wait a year?
你还去吗
Are you still going, ooh
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.