陳綺貞 - 灵感 (Inspiration) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳綺貞 - 灵感 (Inspiration)




灵感 (Inspiration)
Inspiration (靈感)
是什麼在腦海揮之不去
What's flickering in my mind?
是什麼在黑夜撲朔迷離
What's lurking in the dark?
對你的崇拜排山倒海而來
My admiration for you is like a tidal wave
對你的依賴讓我麻痺我自己
My dependence on you is numbing me
再多的等待也只是空白
Waiting any longer would be futile
再多的空白也不能將你掩埋
Waiting any longer wouldn't conceal you
也許是偶然 被你深深寵愛
Perhaps it was a coincidence that I was deeply loved by you
也許是偶然 你將我遺忘
Perhaps it was a coincidence that I was forgotten by you
失去了你 美麗只是面具
Without you, beauty is just a mask
失去了你 善變只是遊戲
Without you, fickleness is just a game
失去你 流浪只是逃避
Without you, wandering is just an escape
失去你 愛情只是抄襲
Without you, love is just a copycat
哈啊~
Hah~
哈啊~
Hah~
哈啊~~
Hah~~
哈啊~
Hah~






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.