陳綺貞 - 讓我想一想 (Let Me Think) (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳綺貞 - 讓我想一想 (Let Me Think) (Live)




讓我想一想 (Let Me Think) (Live)
Let Me Think (Live)
漫步在荒原 我想找一棵棲身的樹
Strolling in the barren land, I want to find a tree to take shelter in.
有陽光 有流水 還有微風吹
There's sunlight, flowing water and a gentle breeze.
該如何面對 這未知的一切 讓自己的思緒沈澱
How do I face this unknown, let my thoughts settle down?
隨著天色的改變 心情的外衣也要多加一件
As the sky changes color, my mood needs another layer of clothing.
這些對 那些好 我想追 我想逃 其實我也害怕
These that are good, those that are bad. I want to chase, I want to escape, in fact I'm also afraid.
可不可以就這樣停下來 我要多一點時間好讓我再想一想
Can we just stop like this? I need more time to think it over.
隔著玻璃窗 我早已沈醉在藍色的街
Gazing through the glass window, I've already immersed myself in the blue street.
有寂寞 有笑語 還有看不見的雪
There's loneliness, laughter and unseen snow.
該如何整理 這忙亂的城市 還有我的心事
How to tidy up this bustling city, and my own feelings?
躲在十二月熱鬧的夜 我只要一個人 安安靜靜地
Hiding in the bustling December night, I just want to be alone, quietly.
什麼對 什麼好 不要問 不要猜
What's good, what's bad? Don't ask, don't guess.
不要太靠近我 可不可以勇敢地停下來
Don't come too close to me, can you stop bravely?
我要多一點空間好讓我再想一想
I need more space to think it over.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.