陳美玲 - 孤单的心 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳美玲 - 孤单的心




孤单的心
Lonely Heart
每次我看见了星夜 心中都充满着温馨
Every time I see the starry night, my heart fills with warmth.
这世界载满了声浪偏听一清澈是心声
This world is filled with noise, but the only sound I hear is the voice of my heart.
谁愿听我听我倾诉 OH 我察觉远处星悄悄在听
Who will listen to me, listen to my confidences? Oh, I notice the distant stars quietly listening.
是我 是我甘心的不愿一切 要决意叫志向添世间光辉
It is I, I who willingly refuse everything, determined to make my aspirations shine in the world.
叹各处压力没放过 孤单的心要问为何 孤单的心却又奈何
Alas, the pressure from all sides never lets up. My lonely heart asks why, my lonely heart is helpless.
我困恼也偶而怠寂寞 心中感觉更是孤清 oh
I am troubled and sometimes lazy. My heart feels even more lonely. Oh.
这世界那里有知心 添一刻温暖是星星
Where can I find a confidant in this world? The stars bring a moment of warmth.
长路我已决意跨上 oh 我那会计较可会有和应 ah ah
I have made up my mind to embark on this long journey. Oh, will anyone respond to my call? Ah, ah.
是我是我甘心的不愿一切 要决意叫志向添世间光辉
It is I, I who willingly refuse everything, determined to make my aspirations shine in the world.
各处压力没放过孤单的心要问为何
Alas, the pressure from all sides never lets up. My lonely heart asks why.
孤单的心却又奈何 孤单的心要问为何
My lonely heart is helpless. My lonely heart asks why.
孤单的心却又奈何 心已撕碎 心已撕碎
My lonely heart is helpless. My heart is torn apart. My heart is torn apart.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.