陳美齡 - 如果你是我 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陳美齡 - 如果你是我




如果你是我
If You Were Me
请你不要放开我的手,
Please don't let go of my hand,
请你不要让我自己走,
Please don't let me walk alone,
要不然我会摔倒在爱情的跑道。
Otherwise I will fall on the track of love.
请你不要送我回家去,
Please don't send me home,
请你不要让时光溜走,
Please don't let the time run away,
要不然我会泪儿掉在爱情的街头。
Otherwise I will shed tears on the street of love.
如果你是海, 那我也是白浪,
If you are the sea, then I am also the waves,
让你拥着我流浪到远方.
Let you hold me and wander far away.
如果你是我, 那我愿我是你,
If you are me, then I wish I was you,
你会爱着我, 我也会爱着你。
You will love me, and I will love you too.
天上一颗一颗小星星,
One by one little stars in the sky,
灯下一双一双小情人,
One by one little lovers under the lamp,
要不是夜色浓浓,
If it weren't for the thick night,
绝不愿踏上归途。
I would never want to start the journey home.
脸上一阵一阵晚风吹,
Gushes of evening wind blowing on my face,
门前我依恋在你怀中,
I linger in your arms at the door,
要不是家门儿打开,
If it weren't for the opening of the door,
绝不愿与你分手。
I would never want to part with you.
如果你是风, 那我愿是白云,
If you are the wind, then I wish I was the white clouds,
让你带着我满天飞翔。
Let you take me flying all over the sky.
如果你是我,
If you are me,
那我愿我是你,
Then I wish I was you,
你会恋着我,
You will miss me,
我也会恋着你。
And I will miss you too.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.