陶喆 - 再見以前先說再見 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陶喆 - 再見以前先說再見




再見以前先說再見
Goodbye Before We Say Goodbye
眼裡的淚光 讓人多麼捨不得 我們笑著用力揮手 什麼都無法說
The tears in your eyes make it so hard to let go. We laugh and wave with all our might, but there's nothing we can say.
最心愛的那個人已不見了 是誰都無法阻擋 擋住時間改變
The one I loved the most is gone. No one can stop the hands of time.
就說再見 說再見
Let's just say goodbye, say goodbye.
(請你)給我一個擁抱為我祝福和祈禱 我們心中都已明瞭 明天依然要來到
(Please) give me a hug, bless me, and pray for me. We both know that tomorrow will come, regardless.
也許該把門打開 風才能進來 放我們的心自由 是到了那時候
Maybe it's time to open the door, let the wind in, and set our hearts free. It's time,
SAY GOODBYE 那再見雖無奈
To say goodbye, even though it's painful.
說出來 對那張年輕純真的笑臉
To say goodbye to that young, innocent smile,
對那一段深深相信的從前 就給未來一點空間 OH HEY HEY
To that past we believed in so deeply. Let's give the future a chance. OH HEY HEY
雖然 OOH 有著滿滿的感傷 OOH 可是生命好像就是這樣
Even though OOH it's full of sadness, OOH that's just the way life is.
離別就是為了能夠再相見 再見以前先說再見 說再見 說再見
Goodbye is just a way to say hello again, goodbye before we say goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.





Авторы: David Tao Zhe, Wa Wa


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.