陶喆 - 孙子兵法 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陶喆 - 孙子兵法




孙子兵法
The Art of War
La... La... La... La...
La... La... La... La...
我說 我說 坦克剩很多 花朵沒見過
I say, I say, there are many tanks left, but I have never seen flowers
傳說 傳說 季節有四個 陸地沒淹沒
Legend has it, legend has it, there are four seasons, and the land is not submerged
聽說 蘑菇雲朵 混合 海嘯挽歌
I heard that mushroom clouds, mixed with tsunami dirges
在你 找快樂的周末 地球 毀滅性收縮
On your weekend of seeking happiness, the earth is destroyed and contracted
誰說過沈默等同許可 有許多還想要更多
Who said that silence is tantamount to permission? There are many who want more
以愛之名勒索 什麼都想囊括
Blackmailing in the name of love, wanting to take everything
爸爸的爸爸請問 為何 這種世界留給我
Father's father, please tell me, why did you leave me such a world?
La... La...
La... La...
快說 快說 臺北莫斯科 北極是什麼
Tell me, tell me, what are Taipei, Moscow, and the North Pole?
傳說 傳說 同歸于荒漠 高貴或齷齪
Legend has it, legend has it, that all return to the desert, noble or filthy
大人 飽得打嗝 小孩 繼續挨餓
The adults are so full that they burp, while the children continue to starve
怒火 是最後的煙火 文明 被狠狠抖落
Anger is the last firework, civilization is ruthlessly shaken off
誰說過沈默等同許可 有許多卻想要更多 ya
Who said that silence is tantamount to permission? There are many who want more, oh yeah
以愛之名勒索 什麼都想囊括
Blackmailing in the name of love, wanting to take everything, oh
爸爸的爸爸請問 為何 連我們你也掠奪
Father's father, please tell me, why do you even rob us?
誰說過沈默等同許可 有許多還卻想要更多
Who said that silence is tantamount to permission? There are many who still want more, oh
以愛之名勒索 誰都侵略如火
Blackmailing in the name of love, everyone invades like fire
爸爸的爸爸請問 為何 仇恨被一再倒模 一再復活
Father's father, please tell me, why does hatred continue to be remolded and revived?
La...
La...
你說 你說
You say, you say





Авторы: Tao Zhe, Lee Zhuo Xioang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.