陶喆 - 宮保雞丁 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陶喆 - 宮保雞丁




宮保雞丁
Kung Pao Chicken
我有一隻小毛驢我從來也不騎 有一天我心血來潮騎著去趕集
I have a small donkey, I never ride it, one day I got an idea, I rode it to the market.
在我記憶中從來沒有這麼熱的夏天 沒可能今天只有38度
In my memory, there has never been such a hot summer, it's impossible that today is only 38 degrees.
一大早吃完燒餅油條就去耕田 幸福就是規律過一天一天
I eat a fried dough stick with soy milk for breakfast and then go to the field to plow. Happiness is to live every day in a regular way.
我愛 這種簡單的感覺
I love this simple feeling.
快樂像一盤hot and spicy 宮保雞丁
Happiness is like a hot and spicy plate of Kung Pao Chicken.
選一塊好雞配一點乾辣椒 加上蔥花大蒜 花生別忘記
Choose a good chicken and some dry chili peppers, add scallions, garlic, and don't forget the peanuts.
我來到鎮上帶著我的大公雞mimi 在熱熱鬧鬧買賣人群
I came to town with my rooster, Mimi, in the bustling crowd of buyers and sellers.
你就像天使出現穿著一個碎花裙 你的笑讓我一見鍾情
You appeared like an angel in a floral dress, your smile made me fall in love at first sight.
我愛 這種簡單的感覺
I love this simple feeling,
就算天塌下來也不是什麼問題
The sky may fall, and it won't be a problem.
我只希望每天跟你在一起 不用做什麼在家裡就可以
I just want to be with you every day, doing nothing at home,
我只要你做我的baby my little chickadee
I just want you as my baby, my little chickadee.
I don't care 你發大小姐脾氣 或者你要跟我玩愛的遊戲
I don't care if you have a bad temper or if you want to play love games with me.
Ooh you're my baby
Ooh, you're my baby.
Ooh 愛就像是宮保雞丁
Ooh, love is like Kung Pao Chicken.
我躺在草原地 我迷失在你眼中 我的心像風箏斷線飄零
I lie on the grass, lost in your eyes, my heart is like a kite with a broken string.
我真的擁有你 我還不能相信 我常會用力捏我自己看我是否清醒
I really have you? I can't believe it. I often pinch myself to see if I'm awake.
Oh baby i dont know為什麼看上我
Oh, baby, I don't know why you like me.
沒有錢去送你hello kitty
I don't have money to buy you a Hello Kitty,
可以 我所有的一切通通都給你 因為我愛你
I can give you everything I have, because I love you.
你親愛Daddy捨不得把他的甜心嫁給我 我看他真的好像有點難過
Your dear daddy is reluctant to marry his sweetheart to me, I see he seems a little sad.
我沒有賓士沒有鑽戒可是我願意 給你我心愛的大公雞
I don't have a Mercedes or a diamond ring, but I am willing to give you my beloved rooster.
我只要每天跟你粘在一起 不用做什麼在家裡就可以
I just want to be with you every day, doing nothing at home,
我只要你做我的baby (get up get up)
I just want you as my baby (get up get up).
I don't care 你發大小姐脾氣 或著你要跟我玩愛的遊戲
I don't care if you have a bad temper or if you want to play love games with me.
Ooh you're my baby (that's right)
Ooh, you're my baby (that's right).
我只希望每天跟你粘在一起 不用做什麼在家裡就可以
I just want to be with you every day, doing nothing at home,
我只要你做我的baby (my little baby yeah)
I just want you as my baby (my little baby yeah).
I don't care 你發大小姐脾氣 或著你要跟我玩愛的遊戲
I don't care if you have a bad temper or if you want to play love games with me.
Ooh you're my baby baby baby
Ooh, you're my baby baby baby.
Woo woo woo
Woo woo woo
Woo 愛就像是宮保雞丁 yeah
Woo Love is like Kung Pao Chicken yeah





Авторы: David Tao Zhe, Wa Wa, Jing Ran Zhu


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.