陶晶瑩 - 不再想念 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 陶晶瑩 - 不再想念




不再想念
Stop Missing You
已不在想念 春天或你
I no longer miss spring or you
也不再随便 亲吻诺言
Nor do I randomly kiss promises
诺言
Oh promises
或永远
Hmm or forever
那么久以前
So long ago
童话里 有好多的爱情
There were many loves in fairy tales
那么美丽
So beautiful
可是甜甜的感觉
But that sweet feeling
瞬间不见 就不见
Disappears in an instant and is gone
我不明白 真的吗
I don't understand, really
它存在吗
Does it exist?
我能再次赤裸裸地放吗
Can I dare to be vulnerable again?
不顾一切真能换到爱吗
Can reckless abandon really lead to love?
伤透了心 还可以后悔吗
Can I regret a broken heart?
真的会有那个人等我吗
Will someone really be waiting for me?
或者青春就这么死去啦
Or will my youth simply die like this?
孤独到底 就习惯这个样
This loneliness is all I'm used to now
那么久以前
So long ago
脑海里 有好多的画面
There were many scenes in my mind
就像昨天
Like yesterday
可是昨天的誓言
But yesterday's vows
还在耳边 就幻灭
Still ringing in my ears, have vanished
我不记得 真的吗
I don't remember, really
他说过吗
Did he ever say them?
我能再次脆弱的去爱吗
Can I be vulnerable enough to love again?
能够痴痴等著一个人吗
Can I wait patiently for the one?
辜负了谁 sorry就够了吗
If I let someone down, will a simple sorry suffice?
真的会有那个人等我吗
Will someone really be waiting for me?
或者青春就这么死去啦
Or will my youth simply die like this?
孤独到底 就习惯这个样(嗯)
This loneliness is all I'm used to now (hmm)





Авторы: Shunza Lianchun Ni, Jin Ying Tao


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.