陶晶瑩 - 梦见 - перевод текста песни на английский

梦见 - 陶晶瑩перевод на английский




梦见
Seeing in Dreams
人为何那么的无聊
Why are people so wretched?
你为何那么的暴燥
Why are you so temperamental?
世界有太多的虚假
The world is filled with too much falsehood.
就像爱永远控制不了
Just like love will never be tamed,
明明要对你像只猫
Although I should be as gentle with you as a kitten.
偏偏又骄傲的不得了
In the end, I'm too fiercely proud.
一遍又一遍争吵
Time and again we quarrel,
两个人最后收拾不了
At the end two people can't bear it any longer.
为何我还梦见
Why do I still dream,
Dreaming Dream That u were mine
Dreaming that you were mine?
很好 很好 我们刚遇到
It was good, so good, when we first met.
你对我轻轻骚扰
You gently teased me,
我也想对你懒懒的地笑
And I also wanted to smile lazily at you.
是你说要一起到老
You were the one who said you wanted to grow old together,
是你说不可能更好
You were the one who said it couldn't get any better.
怎么会你就离开
How could you just leave?
我装作自己没有眼泪
I pretended that I had no tears,
静静看你走掉
Silently watched you walk away.
Dreaming Dream That u were mine
Dreaming that you were mine.
不好 不好
It's not good, not good,
我们走散了
We've lost each other,
你不曾回头寻找
You never turned back to search,
我独自站在街角
I stood alone at the street corner,
冷掉
Numb,
有种感觉不见了
There's a feeling that has disappeared.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.