雨木 - 光明巷 - перевод текста песни на английский

光明巷 - 雨木перевод на английский




光明巷
Guangming Lane
你可听说在北京南城有一个光明巷
Have you heard of a Guangming Lane in the southern city of Beijing?
八零年代的某一天我出生的地方
The place where I was born one day in the eighties,
这里没有红砖绿瓦也没有城墙
This place has no red bricks or green tiles, nor city walls,
这里有质朴的人和悠闲的时光
But simple people inhabit it, enjoying leisurely times.
时代进步的匆忙每个人都很慌张
Everyone feels so much anxiety in the rush of progress,
人们有新的理想再也不需要光明巷
People have new ideals; they no longer need Guangming Lane.
如今这里到处都是小区和底商
Nowadays, there are only residential areas and commercial spaces,
那个我生长的家 那些快乐的时光
My childhood home, those happy times,
这不再是我 记忆中 熟悉的光明巷
This is no longer my familiar Guangming Lane in my memory,
这不再是我 第一次 和你牵手的光明巷
This is no longer the Guangming Lane where I held your hand for the first time,
这不再是我 离家时 要回来的光明巷
This is no longer the Guangming Lane I yearned for when away from home,
她是个永远在地图上 消失的地方
It is a place that has disappeared from the map forever.
再也没有了星尘和窗外的月光
There is no longer stardust nor moonlight outside the window,
永远修不完的路 黄沙漫天飞扬
The road is eternally under repair, with yellow sand flying everywhere,
再也听不到蛐蛐叫 伴着我入梦乡
I can no longer hear the crickets chirping as I drift to sleep,
只有窗外的霓虹 让我不安的灯光
Only the neon lights outside the window make me feel uneasy.
如今每天我都睡在十二层的楼房
Nowadays, I sleep in a building on the twelfth floor every day,
为何梦里我总是回到儿时的光明巷
Why do I always return to the Guangming Lane of my childhood in my dreams?
妈妈拉着我的小手 轻轻把门锁上
Mother is holding my little hand, gently locking the door.
那个我温暖的家 那些快乐的时光
My warm home, those happy times,
这不再是我 年少时 温暖的光明巷
This is no longer my warm Guangming Lane of my youth,
这不再是我 迷路时 要记住的光明巷
This is no longer the Guangming Lane I needed to remember when lost,
这不再是我 在远方 思念的光明巷
This is no longer the Guangming Lane I missed when far away,
这是个永远在地图上 消失的地方
This is a place that has disappeared from the map forever.
这不再是我 记忆中 熟悉的光明巷
This is no longer my familiar Guangming Lane in my memory,
这不再是我 第一次 和你牵手的光明巷
This is no longer the Guangming Lane where I held your hand for the first time,
这不再是我 离家时 要回来的光明巷
This is no longer the Guangming Lane I yearned for when away from home,
她是个永远在地图上 找不到的地方
It is a place that cannot be found on the map forever.
她是个永远在地图上 找不到的地方
It is a place that cannot be found on the map forever,
她是我永远在梦里
It is my eternal dream,
我永远寻找的故乡
My forever-sought hometown.





雨木 - 光明巷
Альбом
光明巷
дата релиза
29-11-2013



Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.