青山 - 淚的小花 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 青山 - 淚的小花




淚的小花
Tears of a Flower
泪的小花
Tears of a Flower
在雨夜里 飘落下 黄的花白的花
In the rainy night, they float down, yellow flowers, white flowers,
带雨的花使我想起了她 就像是含笑的她
The flowers with the rain remind me of her, like her smiling face.
为了什么 总把头儿垂下 默默地不说一句话
Why do you always bow your head, silently, without a word?
见她泪下 见她不说话 真教我放不下
Seeing her tears, seeing her speechless, it really makes me worry.
在深夜里 明夜下 有几朵含笑的花
In the late night, under the moonlit sky, there are a few smiling flowers,
含笑的花使我想起了她 她的笑艳丽像彩霞
The smiling flowers remind me of her, her smile as vibrant as the sunset,
只有她的笑 教我常牵挂 深深地一笑像朵花
Only her smile makes me always care, deeply, like a flower
见她含笑 见她不说话 真教我心牵挂
Seeing her smile, seeing her speechless, it really makes me care,





Авторы: Uehara Gento, 慎芝


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.