马玉涛 - 马儿啊你慢些走 - перевод текста песни на английский

马儿啊你慢些走 - 马玉涛перевод на английский




马儿啊你慢些走
My horse, please slow down
马儿啊, 你慢些走
My horse, please slow down
马儿啊,
My horse,
你慢些走,
please slow down,
喂,慢些走哎,
Yes, slow down, my dear,
我要把这迷人的景色看个够。
I want to gaze at this charming scenery to my heart’s content.
肥沃的土地,
The fertile land,
好象是浸透的油,
seems to be soaked in oil,
良田万亩,
Thousands of acres of good fields,
好象是如黄金铺就。
seem to be paved with gold.
没见过青山滴翠美如画,
I have never seen such beautiful emerald green mountains,
没见过人在画中闹丰收;
I have never seen people in paintings celebrating a harvest;
没见过绿草茵茵如丝毯,
I have never seen such lush green grass like a silk carpet,
没见过绿丝毯上跑马牛;
I have never seen horses and cattle running on a green silk carpet;
没见过万绿丛中有新村,
I have never seen a new village among the myriad shades of green,
没见过槟榔树下有竹楼,
I have never seen bamboo buildings under betel nut trees,
有竹楼。
bamboo buildings.
哎哎哎哎哎哎哎嗨哎哎哎,
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh hi oh oh oh,
没见过这么蓝的天哪,
I have never seen such a blue sky,
这么白的云,
such white clouds,
灼灼桃花满枝头。
Peach blossoms in full bloom on the branches.
马儿啊,
My horse,
你慢些走,
please slow down,
喂,慢些走哎,
Yes, slow down, my dear,
这一条林荫小道多么清幽。
This forest path is so secluded.
别让马铃敲碎林中的寂静,
Don't let the horse bells shatter the silence of the forest,
你看那姑娘,
Look at that girl,
正啊在楼前刺绣。
embroidering in front of the building.
路旁的小溪拨动了琴弦,
The stream by the road has plucked the strings of a zither,
好像是为姑娘的歌声伴奏。
as if accompanying the girl's singing.
晚风扬起了温柔的翅膀,
The evening breeze has spread its gentle wings,
永远随我的马儿走。
forever accompanying my horse.
祖国啊 我爱你多采的风姿,
My motherland, I love your colourful demeanour,
我想看个够啊,
I want to feast my eyes,
总也看不够,
I can't get enough,
总也看不够。
I can't get enough.
哎哎哎哎哎哎嗨哎哎哎,
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh hi oh oh oh,
祖国啊,我爱你这美妙的身影,
My motherland, I love your beautiful figure,
我想亲个够,
I want to kiss you,
总也亲不够!
I can't kiss you enough!





Авторы: 李鉴尧, 生茂


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.