马雨阳 - 宽广的街 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 马雨阳 - 宽广的街




宽广的街
寬廣的街
宽广的街
Wide Avenue
每当我一个人游走在宽广的街
Whenever I wander on this wide avenue alone,
茫然间视线已倾斜
My distant gaze is filled with confusion.
好多人擦肩而过我还没说感谢
So many people brush past me, I forget to say my thanks,
夕阳不会将你们忘却
The setting sun will never forget you,
相聚离别
Meeting and parting,
欢笑流泪都让我感觉 如此真切
Your laughter and tears make me feel so real.
又该是华灯初上时迷离的街
It is time for the dim lights of evening to come on,
我们都有各自的情节
We all have our own stories,
让岁月留住那些悲伤和喜悦
Let the years hold on to those sorrows and joys,
留住属于我们的世界
Hold on to our own world.
时光流转
Time passes,
你们永远是繁星和日月 闪耀强烈
You will always be the shining stars and moon, burning brightly.
我再次独自走在这宽广的街
Once again, I walk alone on this wide avenue,
曾经过往不断在翻页
The past keeps turning the pages.
当春风吹过四季吹到了雪夜
When the spring breeze blows through the seasons and into the snowy night,
年华易逝我们如何超越
Time passes and how can we surpass it?
光阴荏苒
Time flies,
我的信念坚硬如钢铁 永不熄灭
My beliefs are as hard as steel, they will never die out.
我们都在同一条宽广的街
We are all on the same wide avenue,
让灯光通明彻夜的感觉
Let the lights shine brightly all night long,
彼此都填补到所有残缺
Let us fill in all the gaps of each other,
让温暖流进你我的血液
Let the warmth flow into our blood.
走阳夕进里 同样宽广的街
Walking from dusk into darkness, still on the same wide avenue,
每一个足印都相互连接
Every footprint is connected to each other,
连接成我们同一个世界
Connecting us to the same world.
让岁月更迭 都在这宽广的街
Let the years change on this wide avenue.





Авторы: 马雨阳


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.