魏嘉莹 Arrow Wei feat. Fran - 故障了 - feat.法蘭 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 魏嘉莹 Arrow Wei feat. Fran - 故障了 - feat.法蘭




故障了 - feat.法蘭
Broken down - feat. Fran
應該是綠燈怎麼突然變成紅燈
It should be a green light, why did it suddenly turn red?
應該是笑著怎麼突然開始哭了
I should be smiling, why did I suddenly start crying?
應該是甜的怎麼突然變成苦的
It should be sweet, why did it suddenly turn bitter?
應該是走著怎麼突然停下來了
I should be walking, why did I suddenly stop?
海洋怎麼怎麼是黑色
Why is the sea black?
樹葉突然突然枯黃了 零件到底是少了幾個
Why did the leaves suddenly turn yellow? How many parts are missing?
怎麼跟我想的都不一樣了
Why is it different from what I thought?
到底哪裡哪裡出錯了 怎麼沒人沒人在意呢
Where did it go wrong? Why doesn't anyone care?
有些螺絲少了 一個兩個三個四個
Some screws are missing: one, two, three, four.
你怎麼都看不見呢
Why can't you see them?
誰的眼神剝落了 誰眼眶又塌陷著
Whose eyes have fallen out? Whose eye sockets have collapsed?
誰會樂意成為那 在哭喊的角色
Who would willingly become that crying character?
可能是真的壞了 紅燈讓它一直亮著
Maybe it's really broken. The red light keeps it on.
我不是怪異 我只是獨特
I'm not weird, I'm just unique.
就當 是我 故障了
Just say it's my fault.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.