鳳飛飛 - 楓葉情 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 鳳飛飛 - 楓葉情




楓葉情
Autumn Love
一年容易又秋天
Another year comes around, and autumn is here
又見到楓葉一片片
I see the maple leaves turning colors, one by one.
你那紅紅的笑臉
Your rosy smile
要比楓葉還更嬌艷
Is more vibrant than the maple leaves in the fall.
叫我對你又愛又憐
I adore and pity you at the same time.
我們常在楓林裡流連流連
We often strolled through the maple forest.
愛在你我心裡纏綿纏綿
Love intertwined us there.
一片楓葉一片情
Each leaf represents our love,
片片都有我愛和憐
And each leaf bears my affection for you.
朝朝暮暮直到永遠
From morning till night, forever and ever.
我愛美麗的秋天
I love the beautiful autumn season,
我更愛楓葉一片片
And I love the maple leaves even more.
要在片片的楓葉上
On each of these maple leaves,
寫下我倆的心願
I will write down our wishes.
但願倆情永遠不變
May our love last for eternity.
你帶給我柔情萬千萬千
You shower me with endless warmth,
我帶給你愛意無限無限
And I reciprocate with boundless affection.
一片楓葉一片情
Each leaf represents our love.
願你常記在心田
Keep them close to your heart.
歲歲年年天上人間
Year after year, on earth and in heaven.





Авторы: Lin Huang Kun, Luo Ming Dao


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.