鳳飛飛 - 河边春梦.月夜愁.思念的歌(live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 鳳飛飛 - 河边春梦.月夜愁.思念的歌(live)




河边春梦.月夜愁.思念的歌(live)
Spring Dream by the River, Night Moon Blues, Song of Yearning (live)
河边春风寒 怎样阮孤单
The cold spring breeze by the river, how lonesome I am
举头一下看 幸福人做伴
I look up and see lovers arm in arm
想起伊对我 实在是相瞒
I think of you, but I can't tell you how I feel
到底是按怎 不知阮心肝昔日在河边 游赏彼当时
Why is it so? Who knows what my heart yearns for?
四边又寂静 听起鸟悲声
Back when we walked along the riverbank
目睭看桥顶 目屎滴胸前
Everything was so peaceful, only the sound of birds
自恨歹环境 自叹阮薄命
I look up at the bridge and tears stream down my face
河边春风冷 难得作牺牲
I hate my fate, I'm so unlucky
月色照在 三线路
Moonlight shines on the path
风吹微微 等待的人那抹来
The wind whispers, but who is this person I'm waiting for?
心内真可疑 想抹出彼个人
My heart is filled with doubt, I try to picture your face
啊... 忧愁月暝
Oh, this melancholic moonlit night
敢是注定 无绿份
Is it fate that we can't be together?
所爱的伊 因何乎阮放抹离
Why can't I let go of you, my darling?
梦中来相见 断肠诗唱抹止
I dream of you, but it only makes my heartache worse
啊... 怨叹月暝
Oh, this bitter moonlit night
我的名,是孤单,
I am the nameless, solitary one,
风霜永远跟阮行,
Frost and wind forever by my side,
云作伴,风唱歌,
Clouds as companions, the wind sings,
飘浪的心无时定。
My wandering heart knows no rest.
思念亲像山连山,
Longing piles up like mountains,
一山盘过又一山,
One mountain after another, endless,
故乡!故乡啊!你等我,
Homeland, my homeland, wait for me,
等我唱出思念的歌。
Until I can sing the song of yearning.
思念亲像山连山,
Longing piles up like mountains,
一山盘过又一山,
One mountain after another, endless,
故乡!故乡啊!你等我,
Homeland, my homeland, wait for me,
等我唱出思念的歌。
Until I can sing the song of yearning.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.