鳳飛飛 - 雪山盟 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 鳳飛飛 - 雪山盟




雪山盟
Snow Mountain Covenant
窗前飄下了楓葉,
Maple leaves flutter down before my window,
山巔添上了雪堆,
Snow collects atop the mountain peak,
為什麼你還不回來,不回來,
Why have you still not yet returned, returned,
教我苦守在空閨,
Leaving me to suffer in an empty room,
你教我苦守在空閨。
You left me to suffer in an empty room.
只道是意厚情深,
You said that your love was deep and true,
這盟約不會更改,
That our pact would never change,
為什麼你還不回來,不回來,
Why have you still not yet returned, returned,
你讓我寂寞的等待,
You left me waiting in solitude,
你讓我寂寞的等待。
You left me waiting in solitude.
我這裡柔腸寸寸斷,
My heart is breaking into tiny pieces,
偏又是逼嫁聲聲催,
Yet all I hear are constant demands for me to marry,
你若是一去不來,不回來,
If you truly have no intention of returning, returning,
我只得葬身在無情海,
I will drown myself in the relentless sea,
我只得葬身在無情海。
I will drown myself in the relentless sea.
讓那濤濤的巨浪,
Let the mighty, crashing waves,
把我携带,把我携带,
Carry me away, carry me away,
携带到你的身邊,你的身邊,
Carry me to your side, your side,
安息在你的胸懷,
To rest in your embrace,
安息在你的胸懷。
To rest in your embrace.
福深编輯,強尼改繁
Editor: Fu Shen





Авторы: Yiu Man


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.