麥潔文 - 深宵三點 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 麥潔文 - 深宵三點




深宵三點
Midnight Tryst
深宵三点的心窝太多构想
My heart races with ideas at three in the morning,
现谁汗流夜中央
Wondering whose sweat drips down in the middle of the night,
跟你火热地寻乐畅
Experiencing passionate pleasure with you.
深宵三点的香槟欠芳香
The champagne at three in the morning lacks its usual allure,
只有苦涩和气泡 把我推落在地上
Only bitterness and bubbles remain, driving me to the ground.
她的身躯此刻可似花带香
Her body, like a fragrant flower at this hour,
或像浪潮在翻滚 使你心内欲念上涨
Or crashing waves that surge, igniting your desire.
在深宵三点欢呼的你可会想
At three in the morning, amidst your revelry, do you spare a thought
现时是谁和创伤 仿似枯叶落在地上
For the one left with wounds, like withered leaves scattered on the ground?
Wo Wo Wo
Wo Wo Wo
为你渐疯 崩溃 连呼吸都不想
I'm losing my mind for you, my love, losing my breath,
为你渐疯 崩溃 狂呼心伤心伤
I'm losing my mind for you, my heart aches with sorrow.
Ooh Ooh Ooh 倒跌地上
Ooh Ooh Ooh I'm collapsing on the floor.
深宵三点的香烟已不再香
The cigarettes at three in the morning have lost their taste,
现在是谁在身边跟你躺在热梦上
And who lies beside you now, lost in a heated dream?
共你一早分手为何尚未可接受
It's been so long since we parted ways, yet I'm still in pain,
仍在拼命想 仍神伤 泪滴床上
My thoughts race, my heart aches, tears stain my pillow.
Wo Wo Wo
Wo Wo Wo
为你渐疯 崩溃 连呼吸都不想
I'm losing my mind for you, my love, losing my breath,
为你渐疯 崩溃 狂呼心伤心伤
I'm losing my mind for you, my heart aches with sorrow.
Ooh Ooh Ooh 虽已离开
Ooh Ooh Ooh Though we're apart,
爱过恨过 但你总似锁着我
Love and hate entwine, binding me to you,
一晚又一晚 如千支怨歌
Night after night, a chorus of lamentations.
Woo Yeah Yeah Yeah
Woo Yeah Yeah Yeah
Wo Wo Wo
Wo Wo Wo
为你渐疯 崩溃 连呼吸都不想
I'm losing my mind for you, my love, losing my breath,
为你渐疯 崩溃 狂呼心伤心伤
I'm losing my mind for you, my heart aches with sorrow.
Ooh Ooh Ooh 因你而疯 变得疯
Ooh Ooh Ooh I'm going mad because of you,
Ooh Ooh Ooh 因你而疯
Ooh Ooh Ooh I'm going mad.
爱得疯 痛得疯 醉得疯
Mad with love, mad with pain, mad with intoxication,
Yeah 唱得疯笑得疯
Yeah Mad with singing, mad with laughter.
Ooh Ooh Ooh 因你而疯 醉得疯
Ooh Ooh Ooh I'm going mad, mad with intoxication,
唱得疯笑得疯 喊得疯叫得疯
Mad with singing, mad with laughter, mad with shouting.
End
End





Авторы: Bruce Brody, Greg Sutton, Sam Brown


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.