麥家瑜 - Tou Ming Ren Jian - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 麥家瑜 - Tou Ming Ren Jian




Tou Ming Ren Jian
Invisible People
站對面那位小小小姐 長得很標致
The petite young lady standing opposite me is very pretty,
在說話裏更見有急智 天生會出線
And her conversation reveals her quick wit, a natural talent.
平凡的我都可以
I thought that even someone ordinary like me
勤勞過 強頑過 為何卻要被無視
Could get by with hard work and perseverance. Why am I being ignored?
曾撇下了 遺忘了 是我生存體積太少
I had been overlooked and forgotten, because my presence was too insignificant,
給拋掉了 填平了 被世界燒
I was discarded and buried, burned by the world.
彷佛變 透明人了 視野松蒙沒對焦
I became like an invisible person, my vision blurred and unfocused,
高呼救命 也像 蟻叫
My cries for help were like the squeak of an ant.
坐背面那位好好先生 得體兼英俊
The gentleman seated behind me is handsome and well-dressed,
大概是有愛侶也許我 只可當觀眾
He probably has a beloved companion, while I'm just a spectator.
如能有絕世芳容
If only I possessed extraordinary beauty,
人人要 人人愛 誰能說我極無用
Everyone would want me, everyone would love me. Who could say I was useless then?
曾撇下了 遺忘了 是我生存體積太少
I had been overlooked and forgotten, because my presence was too insignificant,
給拋掉了 填平了 被世界燒
I was discarded and buried, burned by the world.
彷佛變 透明人了 視野松蒙沒對焦
I became like an invisible person, my vision blurred and unfocused,
高呼救命 也像 蟻叫
My cries for help were like the squeak of an ant.
難道要懂 擺姿勢
Do I have to learn how to posture,
流血淚 拿命搏 方可坐低
To shed tears of blood and risk my life, just to be acknowledged?
我未夠運至少 紅著眼 爭企位
I'm not lucky enough to at least fight for a standing spot with bloodshot eyes.
亦不緊要 曾放逐了 殘存了 就當發燒
It doesn't matter. I was once cast out, I survived, it was like a fever,
太多失格 透明人了 別要將我自信看小
There are too many unqualified invisible people. Don't underestimate my self-confidence.
即使亂世 聽不見 亦要不斷叫 直至給望見
Even in chaos, even if my voice is not heard, I will continue to shout until I am seen.
自尊緊要 曾發病了 沉淪了 亦會退燒
Self-respect is important. I once fell ill and sank low, but I recovered.
我不需要 透明人間 用我聲線 任意發表
I don't need to be among the invisible. I will use my voice to speak my mind.
聲嘶力竭 死不了
I may scream until I lose my voice,
讓我不斷叫 直至給望見
But I will not stop shouting until I am seen.
別要看小 即使亂世 聽不見
Don't underestimate me. Even in chaos, even if my voice is not heard,
亦要不斷叫 直至給望見
I will continue to shout until I am seen.





Авторы: Er Duo Guo, Shi Liang Long


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.