黃品源 - 三月小雨 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 黃品源 - 三月小雨




三月小雨
March Rain
风儿你要轻轻的吹
Wind, blow softly
吹得那满园的花儿碎
Blowing the flowers in the garden to pieces
风儿你要轻轻的吹
Breeze, please blow more slowly
莫要吹落了我的红蔷薇
Don't blow away my red roses
(齐)此情无计可消除
(Chorus) This affection is impossible to eliminate
才下眉头 却上心头
As soon as it leaves my mind, it returns to my heart
(虫)让小雨 打在我身上
(Insects) Let the rain fall on me
雨水 洗去我的忧伤
The rain washes away my sorrow
(升)嘿呦 谁在眨眼眨个不停
(Rising) Hey, who's blinking non-stop?
嘿呦 谁在眨眼眨个不停
Hey, who's blinking non-stop?
(合)天也悠悠 地心悠悠
(Together) The sky is endless, the earth is boundless
天地无边 无尽头
Heaven and earth are limitless, without end
让小雨 打在我的身上
Let the rain fall on me
滋润 我的心房
Moisturize my heart
(齐)此情无计可消除
(Chorus) This affection is impossible to eliminate
才下眉头 却下心头
As soon as it leaves my mind, it returns to my heart
(源)有一个美丽的小女孩
(Yours Truly) There's a beautiful little girl
她的名字 叫做小薇
Her name is Xiaowei
她有双温柔的眼睛
She has gentle eyes
她悄悄偷走我的心
She stole my heart quietly
(合)她 温柔又可爱
(Together) She's gentle and lovely
美丽又大方
She's beautiful and generous
(升)若是你在我身边
(Rising) If you were by my side
月儿他会更明亮
The moon would shine brighter
(合)我的感情不变
(Together) My feelings won't change
爱你直到永远
I'll love you forever
这是肺腑之言
These are sincere words
(源)小薇啊 你可知道我多爱你
(Yours Truly) Xiaowei, do you know how much I love you?
我要带你飞到天上去
I want to take you to the sky
(合)请问小雨
(Together) May I ask the rain
谁带我追寻
Who leads me to seek?
追寻每一刻
To seek every moment?
(升)嘿呦 谁在眨眼眨个不停
(Rising) Hey, who's blinking non-stop?
嘿呦 谁在眨眼眨个不停
Hey, who's blinking non-stop?
(合)也许是 一群顽皮的小精灵
(Together) Perhaps it's a mischievous group of little fairies
也许是一位天上的小仙女
Perhaps it's a little fairy from heaven






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.