黃建為 - 無憂的一天 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 黃建為 - 無憂的一天




無憂的一天
A Carefree Day
陽光在田野潦落 蟬聲伴樹影婆娑 平凡的一個午后
The sun sets in the fields, cicadas sing with the swaying shadows of the trees. It's an ordinary afternoon.
我在綠林間穿梭 溪水流鳥兒飛過 忽高忽低好自由
I wander through the green forest, a stream flows, birds fly by, soaring high and low, free as can be.
一個人騎著單車 和白雲追逐競賽 把風都裝進我口袋
All alone, I ride my bike, racing the white clouds, filling my pockets with the wind.
無憂無慮的日子 過得好快 星星又閃爍在天外 OH...
Carefree days pass by so quickly, the stars twinkle in the night sky above. OH...
平凡的一個午后 平凡又悠閒的一個午后
An ordinary afternoon, an ordinary, leisurely afternoon.
自由的我 自在的飛 多麼快活 OH...
Free and easy, I fly, how happy I am. OH...
一邊是綠野山坡 一邊是浪花朵朵 看那晴空多遼闊
Green hills on one side, crashing waves on the other. Look how vast the clear sky is!
海風吹進我耳朵 溫柔低聲的訴說 這是夢想的角落
The sea breeze whispers in my ear, gently telling me this is where dreams come true.
一個人在海岸邊 和潮水追逐競賽 把快樂都裝進腦海
All alone on the shore, I race the tide, filling my mind with joy.
無憂無慮的日子 過得好快 星星又閃爍在天外 OH...
Carefree days pass by so quickly, the stars twinkle in the night sky above. OH....
月兒圓 風兒涼 花兒香 紅紅的營火暖洋洋
The moon is full, the wind is cool, the flowers are fragrant, and the campfire glows.
天為被 地為床 閉上眼 幸運得嘴角也上揚 啦啦啦啦啦
The sky is my blanket, the earth my bed. I close my eyes, my lips curl into a smile, la la la la la






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.