黃明志 feat. 李佳薇 - 一起飆高音 (飆高音2.0) - перевод текста песни на английский

一起飆高音 (飆高音2.0) - 黃明志 feat. 李佳薇перевод на английский




一起飆高音 (飆高音2.0)
Sing the Highest Notes Together (Sing the Highest Notes 2.0)
志:
I:
飆了那麼久 一個人感到很孤寂
I've been singing high notes for so long, I feel very lonely by myself
就算再多的人轉身 再多的肯定
Even if more people turn around, even if I get more affirmation
朋友家人都為我擔心
My friends and family worry about me
擔心我脫肛病變問題
They worry about my hemorrhoid prolapse problem
多渴望有人陪我一起努力
I long for someone to work hard with me
勇敢的前進
To move forward courageously
薇:
You:
飆了那麼久 總覺得似乎缺少了共鳴
I've been singing high notes for so long, I always feel like something's missing
就算再多人情不自禁 痛哭流涕
Even if many people can't help themselves, they sob uncontrollably
電視裡我唱得用力
I sing hard on TV
撕心裂肺誰又會在意
Who cares if I tear my lungs out?
一直那麼煎熬 該如何繼續走下去
It's always been so煎熬, what should I do to keep going?
志:終於有人陪我一起飆高音
I: Finally, someone sang high notes with me
薇:感謝有你 給我那麼多勇氣
You: Thank you for giving me so much courage
志:就算到處青筋碎玻璃
I: Even if tendons rupture and glass shatters everywhere
薇:就算颳風打雷又下雨
You: Even if there's a storm, thunder, and rain
合:就要讓全世界 的觀眾 都對我say sorry
Both: We're going to make the audience all over the world say sorry to me
志:終於有人 陪我一起飆高音
I: Finally, someone sang high notes with me
薇:呼天搶地 只要觀眾都歡喜
You: We'll scream our lungs out as long as the audience is happy
志:就算爆了西瓜沒問題
I: Even if my head explodes, it's fine
薇:就算裂開依然要繼續
You: Even if I split, I'll keep going
合:
Both:
哪怕是千年殺 拜觀音
Even if it's the Thousand-Year Death, or worshiping Guanyin
要飆飆飆飆個不停 我飆更高音
We'll sing, sing, sing, and sing higher notes
志:Are You Ready?
I: Are You Ready?
薇:Yes I'm ready!
You: Yes I'm ready!
合:一起飆更高高高高音
Both: Sing higher, higher, higher, higher notes





Авторы: Meng Chee Wee


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.