黃曉君 - 痴痴地等 - перевод текста песни на английский

痴痴地等 - 黃曉君перевод на английский




痴痴地等
Waiting Dotingly
不知道是早晨
I don't know if it's morning,
不知道是黄昏
I don't know if it's dusk,
看不见天上的云
I can't see the clouds in the sky,
见不到街边的灯
I can't see the lights by the street.
黑漆漆阴沉沉
Pitch black and gloomy,
你让我在这里
You've left me here,
痴痴地等
Waiting dotingly.
想的是你的爱
Thinking of your love,
想的是你的吻
Thinking of your kiss,
流不尽相思的泪
I can't stop my love-sick tears,
熬不完离别的恨
I can't bear the pain of separation.
梦悠悠昏沉沉
Dreamy and groggy,
你让我在这里
You've left me here,
痴痴地等
Waiting dotingly.
也曾听到走近的足声
I've heard the sound of approaching footsteps,
撩起我多少兴奋
Stirring up so much excitement in me.
也曾低呼你的名字
I've whispered your name,
盼著你向我飞奔
Hoping you'd run into my arms.
看清楚掠过的影子
I've seen the shadow pass by,
才知道是一个
And realized it was just,
陌生的人
A stranger
会不会你再来
Will you come back?
要不要我再等
Should I keep waiting?
一遍遍我自己想
I wonder and ask myself,
一声声我自己问
Time and time again.
恨也深爱也深
My hate is deep, and my love is deep,
我还是在这里
I'm still waiting here,
痴痴地等
Dotingly.






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.