黃浩琳 - 凡星 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 黃浩琳 - 凡星




凡星
Lost Star
臨十八歲 從來未認定想要 幹甚麼
On the verge of eighteen, I've never realized what I want to do
被訓誡勤勞上進因要 顧後果
Being told to work hard and make progress because of the consequences
有把聲音縈迴在腦際 彷似叫喚我
A voice lingers in my mind, as if calling me
逃逸遠去 無聊地待在這裡 幹甚麼
Run far away, what's the point of staying here and being bored?
逃逸遠去 靈魂在嚷著想要 幹甚麼
Run far away, my soul is screaming, what should I do?
*困於書本中去搏鬥 為何聽不懂心裡節奏
*Trapped in books, fighting, why can't I hear my heart's rhythm?
That's the invisible wall blocking me from my call
That's the invisible wall blocking me from my call
回憶翻起一吋鐵鏽 童年喜歡的怎會放手
Memories of childhood hobbies, why did I let them go?
深呼吸一下氧氣 挪開標準書本
Take a deep breath, put down the textbooks
內裡 完全沒答案
Inside, there are absolutely no answers
回望八歲 瞥見世界角色有 那樣多
Looking back at the age of eight, I saw so many roles in the world
廿五歲維持自己想法 卻未可
At twenty-five, I've held on to my ideas, but it's not possible
鑿破鐵牆尋覓答案 Where is my own call
Break through the iron wall to find the answer: Where is my calling?
然後發覺 我們到底心裡 怕甚麼
And then I realized, what are we really afraid of?
然後發覺 這兒受過挫折 何其多
And then I realized, there have been so many setbacks here
困於書本中去搏鬥 為何聽不懂心裡節奏
Trapped in books, fighting, why can't I hear my heart's rhythm?
That's the invisible wall blocking me from my call
That's the invisible wall blocking me from my call
回憶翻起一吋鐵鏽 原來的軌跡怎會撤走
Memories of childhood hobbies, why did I let them go?
深呼吸一下氧氣 聆聽著叫喚
Take a deep breath, listen to the calling
敞開心眼發現到 處處 是暗號
Open my eyes and see, there are clues everywhere
困於階梯中去搏鬥 計算這一生怎去富有
Trapped on the ladder, fighting, calculating how to get rich in this life
Break down that visible wall blocking me from my call
Break down the visible wall blocking me from my calling
困於思想中去搏鬥 為何不跟著感覺去走
Trapped in my mind, fighting, why don't I follow my heart?
闖闖天賦世界 回應著叫喚
Embracing the world of talent, answering the call
這選擇共別人無尤 如今只跟感覺去走
This choice has nothing to do with others, now I only follow my heart
天生光芒悠悠 誰亦有著叫喚
Natural light shines, everyone has a calling
讓我 伴你闖
Let me accompany you





Авторы: Manzeidy Wong, Ho Lam Lillian Wong


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.