黃美珍 - 无声抗议 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 黃美珍 - 无声抗议




无声抗议
Silent Protest
黃美珍
Huang Meizhen
無聲抗議
Silent Protest
感覺被耍了 所以我生氣著
I feel like I've been played, so I'm angry
但喉嚨怎麼了 不說話招誰惹
But what's wrong with my throat? Not speaking up, who did I offend?
大聲嚷嚷有什麼用呢?
What's the use of shouting out loud?
我不吵 不代表輸了
I'm not making a fuss, doesn't mean I lost
不再勉強了 勉強的不快樂
No more forcing, forcing isn't happy
也懶得求你了 求來的要還的
Too lazy to ask you, you have to ask for it
好聚好散有什麼錯呢
What's wrong with a good gathering and a good breakup?
我不好 都是你說的
I'm not good, it's all you said
用一秒的冷靜 換一刻的安寧
With a second of calmness, in exchange for a moment of peace
把謊言丟到無聲深海裡
Throw the lie into the silent deep sea
你一句對不起說得斷斷續續
Your apology is intermittent
我反對 有啥意義
I object, what's the point?
用一秒的距離 換一刻的清醒
In a second of distance, exchange for a moment of clarity
把愛的證據藏進黑洞裡
Hide the evidence of love in a black hole
你一句不愛你說得多麼流利
Your sentence of not loving me is so fluent
我委屈卻只可以 無聲的抗議
I'm wronged but can only make a silent protest






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.