黃耀明 - 如果你愛我 (Live) - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 黃耀明 - 如果你愛我 (Live)




如果你愛我 (Live)
If You Love Me (Live)
如果你愛我
If you love me
在這一刻 讓我於高處跌下而無懼怕
In this moment, let me fall from a height without fear
如你愛我 用你的方法承受承受我嗎
If you love me, will you bear with me in your own way?
但你沒有答話 相信仍在尋覓對白
But you did not answer, I believe you are still searching for lines
有些細沙 令一室空氣現在混濁了吧
Some fine sand is making the air in the room cloudy now, isn't it?
難得一刻 讓我將真相透露如同病發
For a rare moment, let me reveal the truth like an onset of illness
如你愛我 用你的一切明白明白我嗎
If you love me, will you understand me with all you have?
但我沒有說話 不算疲累
But I did not speak, I am not tired
仍舊坐下 轉一個彎
I still sit down, turn a corner
讓灰色知覺慢慢如微塵降下
Let the gray perception slowly descend like fine dust
* 知不知這份愛搖動時 便發現心的層次
* Do you know that when this love wavers, the levels of the heart are revealed?
這關係 今天美麗未如從前 還有沒有意思
This relationship, today's beauty is not as it once was, does it still have meaning?
知不知我為你沉下時 在發問我願不願意
Do you know that when I sink for you, I ask if you are willing?
這關係 一些缺憾造成懷疑
This relationship, some flaws have caused doubt
不著痕跡地情變 *
The change of heart is subtle *
讓你讓我愛吧 相對時候仍未太壞 抹一抹它
Let you and me love, when compared, the time is not yet too bad, wipe it away
亂飛的終滓C慢如微塵降下
The chaotic remnants slowly descend like fine dust
Repeat *
Repeat *
相親相愛直至搖動時 便發現心的層次
Love each other until it wavers, then the levels of the heart are revealed
這關係 今天美麗未如 從前
This relationship, today's beauty is not as it once was
還有沒有意思 不知不覺直至沉下時
Does it still have meaning, unconsciously until the sinking moment?
在發問你願不願見 這關係
In asking if you are willing to see, this relationship
怎麼接受未如從前 不斷回憶著情意
How to accept that it is not as it once was, constantly reminiscing about the affection






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.