黃耀明 - 如果你知我苦衷 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 黃耀明 - 如果你知我苦衷




如果你知我苦衷
If You Knew My Pain
你說你 從來未愛戀過
You say you've never been in love
但很珍惜 跟我在消磨
But you cherish your time with me
我笑我 原來是我的錯
I laugh to myself, realizing my mistake
裂開的心 還未算清楚
My broken heart still hasn't healed
如此天真 竟得我一個
How naive of me to think I had you
付出的心 你收不到麼
Can't you sense the heart I've given you?
如果你知我苦衷 何以没一點感動
If you knew my pain, why aren't you moved?
誰想到這樣凝望你 竟看不到認同
I gaze upon you, but there's no recognition
明知我心里苦衷 仍放任我做好夢
You know my heartache, yet you let me dream
難得你這個朋友 極陶醉 但痛
A dear friend, but it hurts
你笑我 為何没答一句
You ask why I don't respond
像不開心 心里在想誰
As if my heart could be anywhere but with you
我說你 為何没法猜對
You wonder why I don't guess your feelings
未得到的 從未怕失去
What we don't have, I never feared losing
如此相親 竟不算一對
We're so close, but we'll never be a couple
從不相戀 怎麼可再追
Since we're not lovers, how can I pursue you?





Авторы: Leung Wai Man, Cheung Kwok Wing


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.