黃耀明 - 羅命舞 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 黃耀明 - 羅命舞




羅命舞
The Dance of Life and Death
一間房一家親明明想安定
A room is united, a family wants stability
一加一等於三明明很清醒 很清醒
One plus one equals three, it's clear, it's clear
一舉起一雙手明明想裸泳
I raise my hands, I want to swim naked
一張開一張嘴明明很乾凈
I open my mouth, I'm clean
救命 誰索命
Save me, who is taking my life?
奪命鼓 擊一擊腦海 再跌入河內
A deadly drum, hitting my mind, falling into the river
離魂鼓 轟一轟腦海 世界炸開
A soul-searing drum, exploding my mind, blowing up the world
奪命鼓 苦海中振災 有我但無奈
A deadly drum, shaking in a sea of suffering, I'm here but helpless
有舞便無礙
With dance, there is no obstacle
奪命鼓 空一空腦袋 再跌入池袋
A deadly drum, emptying my mind, falling into Ikebukuro
離魂鼓 洗一洗腦袋 髮腳震開
A soul-searing drum, washing my mind, shaking my hair loose
奪命鼓 中樞都裂開 這搏命時代
A deadly drum, tearing my brain apart, this is a life-threatening era
我搏命存在
I risk my life to exist
他媽媽的媽媽童年時很苦命
His mother's mother had a bitter childhood
他爸爸的爸爸的為人相當宿命
His father's father was a fatalist
天一黑天一光人人很短命
When the day turns to night and vice versa, people die young
他安歌他安歌全憑安非他命
He encores, he encores, all thanks to amphetamine
他哥哥的哥哥無情情想催命
His brother's brother is ruthless and wants to take his life
他姐姐的姐姐無聊想玩命
His sister's sister is bored and wants to play with his life
救命 誰怨命
Save me, who is blaming my life?
誰要命 來索命
Who wants my life, who is taking it?
救命 誰怨命
Save me, who is blaming my life?
誰要命 來索命
Who wants my life, who is taking it?






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.