黃耀明 - 这么远,那么近 - перевод текста песни на английский

这么远,那么近 - 黃耀明перевод на английский




这么远,那么近
So Far, So Near
这么远那么近
So far so near
(离开书店的时候,我留下了一把伞,希望拿他回家的人,是你)
(When I left the bookstore, I left behind an umbrella, hoping you would be the one to bring it home)
(2000年0时0分,电视直播纽约时代广场的庆祝人潮,我有没有见过你?)
(2000, at the stroke of midnight, the TV broadcast the celebration crowd in New York's Times Square. Did I see you there?)
愈夜,愈看愈美丽,
The darker it gets, the more beautiful you look,
但谁,会来电?
but who will call?
当我,凝视我的脸,
As I stare into my face,
几亿人在爱恋。
billions of people are in love.
画面,在脑内乍现,
Scenes flash into my mind,
波斯湾,最南面。
the Persian Gulf, the southernmost point.
灯塔中,谁人在约会我?
Who is it at the lighthouse making a date with me?
不必真正遇见。
We don't have to actually meet.
是谁在对岸,露台上对望,
Who is it on the other side, gazing across the terrace,
互传着渴望,你熄灯,我点烟。
exchanging longings, you turn off your light, I light up a cigarette.
隔住块玻璃,隔住个都市,
Separated by a pane of glass, separated by a city,
自言自语地,共你在热恋。
lost in my own reverie, making love to you.
在赤道碰面,在南极碰面,
We could meet at the equator, we could meet at the South Pole,
或其实根本在这大楼里面。
or perhaps somewhere right here in this building.
但是每一天,
But every single day,
当我在左转,你便行向右,
when I turn left, you go right,
终不会遇见。
we never actually meet.
(如果你认识我的话,我今天会收到什么圣诞礼物?
(If you knew me, what Christmas gift would I receive today?
这间餐厅,这只水杯,你有没有用过?)
This restaurant, this water glass, have you used them before?)
命运,就放在桌上,
Fate lies on the table,
地球仪,正旋动。
the Earth spinning.
找个点,凭直觉按下去,
Choose a spot, press down on it with your gut,
可不可按住你?
can I press you into place?
(我由布鲁塞尔坐火车去阿姆斯特丹,望住窗外,
(I took a train from Brussels to Amsterdam, looking out the window,
飞越过几十个小镇,几千里土地,几千万个人。
passing over dozens of towns, thousands of miles of land, tens of millions of people.
我怀疑,我们人生里面,唯一可以相遇的机会,已经错过了。)
I wonder if our one and only chance at meeting in this life has already passed us by.)
喜欢的歌,差不多吧?
We probably have similar taste in music, right?
(李泰祥的新唱片你买了没有)
(Did you buy Li Tai-hsiang's new album)
对你会否,曾打错号码?
Have you ever called me by mistake?
(我怀疑那次,声音好沙的那个是你)
(I suspect that time the person on the other end with the raspy voice was you)
我坐这里,你坐过吗?
Am I sitting where you sat?
(我认得你的字迹)
(I recognize your handwriting)
偶...
Incidentally...






Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.