黃藍白 - Working Holiday背包客 - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 黃藍白 - Working Holiday背包客




Working Holiday背包客
Working Holiday backpacker
是否我在這裡Holiday...
Baby, if I'm on Holiday here...
你在深夜裡擔憂著天明將往哪裡去
You worry in the late hours where you will go when the sun rises
跟著許多前來的背包客 幻想著之後的旅程
Following so many backpackers who came before, fantasising about your next destination
找不到工作的時候 常常感到不安
When you can't find work, you often feel uneasy
吃自己煮的蔬菜湯 比較省錢
You cook your own vegetable soup. It's more economical.
在FB上只能說自己過的還不錯
On FB, you can only say that you're doing OK
上傳滿臉笑容和風景照 還有西方的臉孔
You upload photos of yourself with a big smile, of the scenery and of faces from faraway lands
下一站 布里斯本 去找你朋友的朋友
Your next stop is Brisbane. Go and find your friend's friend
見了面以後 很開心 看見一樣的臉孔
You're so happy when you meet. You see a familiar face
都是故鄉人互相照應 千古不變的道理
We're all from the same hometown and have to look out for one another. It's an unchanging truth.
遠在他鄉如果有夢那就是故鄉(天堂)
Far away from home, a dream is just a hometown (paradise).
我們總是不自覺跟著別人的步伐 走了好幾年
We unconsciously follow in the footsteps of others. You've been doing it for years.
這次我要試著 自己來走
This time I'm going to try walking on my own.
在家鄉找不到夢想
I couldn't find a dream where I'm from.
就去異鄉(遠方)找尋夢想...
Instead I'll go to a foreign land (a faraway place), to find a dream there...





Авторы: 黃藍白


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.