黃貫中 - Heaven and Earth - перевод текста песни на английский

Текст и перевод песни 黃貫中 - Heaven and Earth




Heaven and Earth
Heaven and Earth
從開始那天 跟著你一起
From the day we began, following you together,
曾一起去飛 曾失去自己 世上甚麽可相比
We once soared together, we once lost ourselves, nothing in the world can compare.
內心的最底 總還有傷悲
Deep in our souls, there are still hurts,
年青的忐忑 成長的壓抑 歲月無聲空追憶
Restlessness of youth and suppression of growth, years pass by silently, thoughts linger.
從開始那天 早做了打算
From the day we began, plans were made.
若天不眷戀 若身心耗損 帶著目標走更遠
If the heavens do not favour us, if our minds and bodies are worn, we will carry our goals and go further.
人間中到底可還有溫暖
Is there still warmth in humanity?
留低雖太短 時光可逆轉 彷似流水不會斷
Though our time is brief, time can be reversed, like a flowing river that never ends.
總需要 信任自己
We must always believe in ourselves,
汗血水 繪出天與地
With sweat and blood, we paint the heavens and the earth,
天崩了 我們繼續挺起
Even if the heavens fall, we will stand tall,
問昨天 可想不起
Ask yesterday, but I cannot recall,
儘管錯 讓我錯到死
Let me be wrong till death,
別再講 大道理
Enough of grand theories,
別要分 我或你
Do not divide me or you,
在這刻 我是你
In this moment, I am you.





Авторы: Guan Zhong Huang


Внимание! Не стесняйтесь оставлять отзывы.